The Harp to Harp PDF harp sheet music store opened in late March with a wealth of music, spanning genres, levels, and harp sizes. Every product page features longer descriptions and a software-generated audio file you can play to hear the whole piece. Remember to scroll down the page to find the audio.
Classical & Medieval Music:
- Debussy's Clair de Lune, three arrangements for three levels, two of them playable on a therapy harp (lowest note C below middle C)
- Debussy's Arabesque No. 1, an intermediate arrangement
- Hymn to Saint Magnus, the unusual and haunting Medieval tune in the Lydian mode, playable on a therapy harp (lowest note C below middle C)
- Cantiga of Alfonso Sabio, a lovely piece in the Dorian mode, playable on a therapy harp (lowest note C below middle C)
- Handel's Passapied in C Major, a great first classical piece, playable on a therapy harp (lowest note C below middle C)
- Concerto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo, the breathtaking second movement arranged for late intermediate harp
- Romanza, the Spanish favorite, arranged for late beginners.
- Several songs from the fairy tradition, including The Mountain of the Women, The Fairy Love Song (Pulling Bracken), The Fairy Boy, and O'Carolan's The Fairy Queen, all for intermediate harp.
- Mermaid and Sea Folk tunes, including The Sea Maiden (beginner and intermediate versions), The Mermaid's Song (early intermediate), and The Great Silkie of Sule Skerry (intermediate).
- The charming English ballad, My Robin is to the Greenwood Gone, in an early intermediate arrangement.
- My Love is Gone to Sea, a beautiful Scottish tune arranged for two levels.
- The Scottish favorite, The Mist Covered Mountains of Home and the Irish favorite, Crossing to Ireland, both arranged for the intermediate player.
- Little Dragonfly, a fun and flighty piece for the harp beginner, to practice overlapping brackets.
You can always find music cross-referenced by genre, level, mode, and other features in the category index.